Saturday, February 26, 2011

Old Stuff!

Today I was cleaning out a closet in my parents home. I came across an old black tote bag with yellow handles. I remember a time when I'd used that tote bag to carry old copies of Writer's Digest Magazine that I hadn't had a chance to read. I pulled it out of the closet and unzipped the bag. To my surprise, instead of finding the old magazine issues, I found a copy of my Children's Book and a folder. In that folder were old story ideas, beginnings of stories and some assignments from a Creative Writing Class I'd taken quite a few years back.
I am excited to find this folder. I plan to get comfy in my favorite chair and go through the folder of goodies. There may be something in there that will spark my imagination and get me writing a new story! 
  I'm hoping I'll still come across those old copies of Writer's Digest Magazine because I always learn something new from them. Good Magazine to subscribe to as well as a great website! Take a look at writersdigest.com  when you have the chance!    Keep Smiling and Keep Writing!  : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment