Thursday, May 19, 2011

How are you all doing with SUBMITTING your work?

We're already 5 months into 2011 and I'm wondering if you all are Submitting your work?
Has anyone had any responses?  Good or Bad, I'd love to hear about it!

I've entered three writing contests. One, I didn't place and the other two are still pending.
I'm still working on the edits on my romance novel and I should be wrapping it up shortly. Then I DO plan to "put it out there!" Actually, I'm excited about it. I feel good about it.
The edits on my Young Adult novel have been put on hold until I finish the above project and get it SUBMITTED, then I will finish up that project.

As you can see, I'm feeling very motivated and wish the same for YOU!
Best Wishes and Keep Writing!  : )

3 comments:

  1. I have a full out with Sandy Lu for my YA urban fantasy, THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH. Keep your fingers crossed there!

    If you've written a romance novel, then you might want to join in the Friday Romance Writers' Challenge. Come to my blog to read my entry and to find out how to join in the fun. It's being held by two lovely ladies, Denise Covey and Francine Howarth. Hope to see you at my blog. My entry is from my urban fantasy, FRENCH QUARTER NOCTURNE.

    You have a lovely blog, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roland, Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate your time and your information. I will take a look at your blog as well!
    Best of Luck with your YA Urban Fantasy! I will be sending good wishes your way! I'm always so impressed with authors who write and see it through!
    Please share with me your journey! I would love to hear all trials and successes!
    God Bless and Keep Writing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Roland! Sorry but I had some problems with my laptop while I was out reading your entry. But I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed what I read of French Quarter Nocturne. The excerpt definitely made me want to read more! Can't wait to hear if you place!
    Sincerely,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete