Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Keep Writing and Submitting.....it may pay off!

Late night working .....but it's all good!

Today I received an email from a Traditional Publisher I'd submitted my first YA Story to in May. This company has not yet published Young Adult Fiction .......yet! I queried my story because this particular company seemed to be a good fit for YA fiction, (in my humble opinion). So I queried them, explaining why I thought they might want to consider my idea. Surprisingly, I was fortunate enough to be asked to submit the first three chapters. After three editors read my chapters, they are considering it for possible publication in 2014!  I am anxiously awaiting the comments from the editors!
So...........I'm hopefully standing by! Wish me Luck!

KEEP WRITING, SMILING AND SUBMITTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment