Thursday, September 9, 2021

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL - MY CLEVER, CURIOUS, CARING CAT - Official Launch date is September 14, 2021

 My short story Learning to Be Sassy appears in this book! 


I'm very excited to have my story chosen by the Chicken Soup for the Soul team. All stories selected for books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul anthologies are true. This book sends profits to the American Humane  

The 250+ Chicken Soup for the Soul books cover a multitude of subjects. The submitting process is easy and I recommend all my writer friends to go to the website  https://www.chickensoup.com and take a look at the various topics currently open to submissions. I look forward to seeing your work there!


This book is full of wonderful cat stories. The two cats starring in my story are shown below. Although they are both now romping around in Cat Heaven, they are always in our hearts.



 Sassy is the star and Pumpkin her loyal co-star who practically steals the show.

 Pumpkin was forever crushing on Sassy and Sassy did her best to live up to her name. Deep down, I know she loved him.


Keep Writing, Keep Submitting, and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment