Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Social Media Marketing For Authors

I'm learning that I've go A LOT to learn about Social Media Marketing! How did I not know how wonderful and important it is to Writer's? It's important to ALL businesses, and let's face it....marketing your writing is a business!
 So here I am at 1am trying to hone my new Social Media Skills. There's so much to learn ..., new symbols, new abbreviations, new words! It's like learning to speak or should I say type, a new language.
 But it is necessary. So if you are a late bloomer to these techniques as I am, make sure to set some time aside to discover and learn. Get your work and your thoughts out there!

Confession......When I first started this blog I didn't know it was a form of Social Media!

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing and Keep Submitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment