Friday, March 26, 2021

We're nearing the end of March 2021 ALREADY! I hope your writing has helped you during isolation.

 Hi Fellow Writers and Readers!

I've been looking forward to our lives getting back to normal after the sadness of Covid19 and all of the pain it caused the world.

I feel very fortunate to be a writer with a vivid imagination. Writing allows us to vent or to escape the real world and lose ourselves in a happier world of our creation.

I'm excited to see more and more authors arise during the Pandemic. Not only is it simply an awesome thing to do ... writing stories, but it is cathartic. I hope writing has allowed you to release your feelings and experiences into journals. These journal entries are a part of history. Future generations will want to know what it was like to live and survive a pandemic.

I want to send my deepest condolences to all of the families who have lost loved ones. I continue to send prayers of healing for those whose health has been damaged long-term by this terrible illness.


Finding our way back to normalcy is a long journey. We will get through this.

Keep Writing, Keep Submitting, and Keep Smiling
  

No comments:

Post a Comment