Friday, January 28, 2011

Writing/Editing or Blogging ???

When I started this New Blogging adventure, I thought I'd share my thoughts about the two writing projects I am currently working on, a romance novel and a Young Adult novel. Only problem is ..., I haven't written/edited a word on my novel projects over the past couple of days because I've been learning and working my way around the Blogs!  Don't get me wrong my new friends, I'm not complaining...I'm just explaining! I've jumped into this new adventure with both feet and I started two blogs out here on blogger.com and one new blog on Redroom.com. I've been a member of The Red Room since 2008 but I have been away for a long time. I'm just now familiarizing myself with them  again. (It's a Writer and Authors Website.) I have so much to learn about blogs. I'm fascinated with the amazing blogs I've been looking at over the last two days. They are so full of exciting news, comments and thoughts, pictures and help blogs etc., etc., etc.! I'm having such a good time out here that I'm not getting my work done. I love the writing and the editing process so I don't want anyone to think I'm procrastinating because I hate editing. I actually enjoy it. So I think tomorrow evening, I'll get some editing work accomplished BEFORE I even peek at my Blogs.
Thank you to those who have visited my Blogs and those who will come upon it in the future! Keep on Writing and Keep on Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment