Sunday, September 23, 2012

Enter your Novel in the HQ SYTHCW contest, I DID!

Hi Fellow Writer and Readers!
 Today was the first day to submit your novel to www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com  It's a contest run by Harlequin Romance. They are looking for New Voices. It's a wonderful opportunity! You have until the end of the week to submit and then the judging begins. Judging will come from the public! YOU will be able to vote once each day beginning October 2nd, for one week!
 I am shamelessly giving you my information and I'm hoping you'll stop out there and read my first chapter. If you enjoy it and would like to see more of my novel, please vote for me!
 Thanks!  Look down the list for my entry or use the drop down window
               Pick the category,  Love Inspired
The name of my novel is Couldn't Love That Dog More 
                                       By Mary Staller
 I hope you'll read my first chapter entry and if you enjoy it and would like to read more please vote for me!
 Thanks!

Keep Writing and Always Keep Smiling!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment