Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Vote For Me !

Hello Everyone! So, after a few glitches with the submission process, Harlequin got things straightened out and my Pitch and First Chapter entry is now live! Wow! I'm excited!
 I hope you'll stop over by clicking on this link and have a read.
http://www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/manuscripts/couldnt-love-that-dog-more/
The public are being asked to vote. I hope you'll stop by and have a read. If you like my First Chapter and think you'd like to see what happens next, you'll give me a vote. There is one vote per day for a week beginning on October 2nd.
This particular story has been written for the Love Inspired Line.
I think romantics and dog lovers and people who enjoy wedding shows will all like this story.
Thanks for listening! (Smiling..)

Keep Writing and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment